Privacy, luxury, and a sense of tranquility …
Offering a lifestyle not found in most locales worldwide yet also surpassing the highest of international standards of appointment and design, this 6-bedroom + office, 3 bathroom, 2 large living area property is privately enveloped by mature native species and presents the utmost in both indoor/outdoor entertainment as well as self-sustainability without compromise.
The level of detail in appointment, the amount of infrastructure in building and the degree of thought in layout has created what can only be described as Coffin Bay’s finest property.
Beyond walls of glass permitting green vistas from every room inviting the outside in; beyond an ingenious layout separating the master retreat complete with capacious WIRs and a light-filled ensuite; beyond a large stone kitchen island outfitted with top of the range appliances and integrated fridge, freezer and dishwasher; beyond outdoor areas covered by fully automated louvres and the approximate 400 sqm internally exists still a very large separate unit with a further 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, full kitchen and separate garage with two storey storage capacity.
Built in 2016, further features to the entire property include solar power, engineered fire system on all buildings with two water pumps, separate fish cleaning/smoke house complete with power, gas and water connections, an in-built organic veggie patch with watering system, 2 stand up garden sheds, a large chicken coop, a protected orchard with grape, nectarine, peach and apricot plantings, additional 5 carports, a large and lush backyard area with sub-surface irrigation, 2 north/south entertaining areas, an outdoor fridge, spa and shower, an indoor/outdoor Sonos speaker system, 2 large rain water tanks, built-in robes in all bedrooms, butler’s pantry, large double basins in bathrooms, automatic recessed blinds and engineered oak floorboards throughout.
20 Grimm Road, residing at the intersection of self-sustainability and luxury, is within walking distance to a national park, local shops, sporting club and the very best Australia’s famed coastline has to offer including boating, fishing, oyster harvesting, crabbing, paddle-boarding, and many other leisure water activities.
– Rainwater capacity 50,000 Gallons (198,000 litres)
– Completely self-sufficient on rainwater but entire infrastructures can be run from mains water
– 6kw solar (located on the shed)
– Garden Hot House with organic vegetable wicking beds, self-opening louvres when reaching 27 degrees, fully enclosed orchard
– Complete engineered fire cat fire protection system, with 2 Honda firefighting units (1 near house in shed and 1 near shed unit)
– Stone benchtops throughout entire home bathroom, kitchen, office, laundry, powder rooms etc.
– Subsurface automatic irrigation for the lawn, looks pristine all year round
– Integrated Miele dishwasher
– Integrated fridge and freezer
– Integrated Miele coffee machine and microwave oven
– Fisher & Paykel 90cm oven and convention 5 burner top
– Miele rangehood
– Indoor combustion fire with fan settings
– Ducted air conditioning throughout entire home with heating and cooling
– Very low maintenance yard with established local native vegetation
– Clay pavers surrounding entire home and paths
– Automatic roof louvre to north facing entertaining area (sensor to rain)
– Painted finish durable concrete floors in home garage, all shedding and carport (strong and immaculate coating that easily cleans)
– Undercover custom built seafood cleaning station, with gas, electricity and water.
– Overhead heat strips located on rear entertaining terrace
– Outdoor kitchen with integrated fridge, stone bench tops and large Fisher & Paykel Rangehood
– Low E FILM windows throughout entire home
– Shedding to suit 22″caravan, large boats, and drive through access.
CT / 5738/441
Council / Lower Eyre Peninsula
Zoning / RUL
Built / 2016
Land / 5005m2
Frontage / 47.05m
Council Rates / $3,024.80pa
Emergency Services Levy / $101.05pa
SA Water / $70.80pq
Estimated rental assessment / Written rental assessment can be provided upon request
Nearby Schools / Lake Wangary School, Port Lincoln Junior P.S, Lincoln Gardens P.S, Kirton Point P.S, Port Lincoln H.S, Cummins Area School, Tumby Bay Area School
Disclaimer: All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal and financial advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement may be inspected at any Harris Real Estate office for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts. RLA | 226409
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 3
- Car spaces: 8