Classic Victorian style bay window residence c1884 …
This unique residence retains the original character, dressed sandstone and bluestone walls, tessellated tiles to the return verandah, high ceilings, open fireplaces and the warmth of timber floors.
This is a rare opportunity to secure a character property on The Parkway in tightly held Leabrook.
The flexible floor plan offers:
* Formal lounge featuring a bay window
* Casual living/theatre room
* Family/dining room adjacent to the kitchen
* French doors from the family room opening to private undercover outdoor entertaining
* Kitchen with gas cooking, dishwasher and servery
* 4 bedrooms plus a study nook and separate office
* Main bedroom features French doors to the side verandah by the pool
* 4th bedroom has additional access to the carport
* Office/study with access down to underfloor cellar
* 2 bathrooms ~ one ensuite
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning + split systems
* Sparkling gas heated, in-ground salt water pool
* Automated watering system
* 2 garden sheds
* Off-street parking for 4 cars including double carport
Exclusive eastern suburbs location in leafy Leabrook adjacent to Hazelwood Park, shopping at Marryatville and Burnside Village, and convenient to a range of excellent schools.
** The health and wellbeing of our clients, the community and our team is extremely important to us. Whilst we encourage people to continue property viewings, in the current circumstances surrounding COVID-19 we ask that you respect others’ health. If you or others that you may have been in contact with are displaying any flu like symptoms please do not attend property viewings. **
Council: City of Burnside
Council Rates: $2,833.25 per annum
SA Water: $331.07 per quarter
ESL: $297.55 per annum
Land Size: 588sqm (approx.)
Year Built: 1884
Zoning: Z1506 Established Neighbourhood.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Car spaces: 4