- Saturday 18 June 12:30pm — 1:15pm
Iconic Architectural Masterpiece (C. 1969)
This striking Nicholas Munster architectural designed “Mid-Century Modern” Chalet-styled home has been crafted with quality finishes to stand the test of time.
Meticulously maintained by fastidious owners who have owned the home for over 30 years, the discerning buyer now has the opportunity to own an iconic architectural home and to enjoy a luxurious “Hollywood” lifestyle.
Situated on over 3,200 square metres of land, there are lofty views of the Glenelg coastline as you admire the glorious landscaped gardens with a sparkling swimming pool, and your own bushland reserve beyond.
The light filled home offers up to five bedrooms, three bathrooms plus toilet, a wine cellar and multiple indoor and outdoor living areas.
Features you will love:
- Spectacular Mid-Century Modern design by renowned Architect, Nicholas Munster
- Spacious family home – the perfect entertainer
- Rich timber veneer-lined entrance
- Large, private master suite with ensuite and walk-in robe
- Feature Tasmanian Black Heart Sassafras timber flooring
- Enormous paved outdoor entertaining space with solar heated swimming pool with diving board
- Spectacular views over the leafy skyline and your own bushland block
- Elevated covered alfresco entertaining area
- Private and secure living in a leafy, pristine environment
- Multiple living areas and wine cellar with racking
- Easy access driveway and spacious double carport with extra off-street parking for several cars
- Copious storage options throughout
- Extensive landscaping with mature trees and plants
- Great workshop/ rumpus room on lower level with private entrance
This property will suit those looking to live near Flinders Uni or Flinders Hospital, which are a relaxing walk or short drive away.
The Ridgehaven Drive Playground is only around the corner while the Bellevue Heights Primary School, Manson Oval Reserve and the local Tennis club are all within walking distance.
All services are available in nearby Blackwood, or the Marion Shopping Centre.
A 15 minute drive will have you at Brighton’s pristine beachside precinct.
Peter and Glenn McMillan look forward to showing you through this spectacular home.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Car spaces: 2