- Fri 11 Feb 1:00pm - 1:30pm
Modern family comfort in eastern suburbs cul-de-sac …
Ideally positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac in one of the eastern suburbs most popular and convenient family-friendly locations, this modern family home offers a deceptively large floorplan that is packed with features and relaxed comfort.
The clean line façade and wide front driveway are framed by the dappled shade of magnificent Frangipani and Magnolia trees. The welcoming front portico opens to a lengthy central passage that brushes past family accommodation towards distant family living.
To one side, 3 large bedrooms all with mirrored built-in robes, and a family bathroom with bath and two showerheads.
To the other, a hotel-style master suite boasting a walk-in robe and huge bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, luxuriant spa bath, double vanities and shower with double showerheads.
Open plan living is spacious and light-filled incorporating kitchen, meals and living with a combustion wood heater and sliding doors opening to a dining pavilion.
The kitchen at its heart includes granite countertops, high-gloss 2-pack cabinetry, a Smeg oven, dishwasher drawers and wrap around island bar. A secret door leads to not one but two concealed walk-in pantries, providing masses of storage space and room for a second fridge.
Also concealed, a guest powder room with separate vanity and a large laundry with laundry chute and drying yard access.
Outside, entertaining is easy with all year round undercover dining, a built-in pizza oven and a lush lawn to play on.
Parking is extensive and versatile. A large lock up shed with storage space could accommodate up to two vehicles, with further parking space in front, along the driveway and in front of the high sliding side driveway gate with remote access.
FEATURES OF NOTE
• Remote gate driveway entry
• Garage for up to 2 vehicles + additional parking spaces for numerous vehicles
• Ducted R/C air-conditioning
• Combustion wood fire
• Built-in robes
• 2 x walk-in pantries
• Linen cupboards
• Laundry chute
• Smeg 6-burner cooker
• Integrated Fisher & Paykel dishwasher drawers
• 2-pack kitchen cabinets
• Granite countertops
• Pizza oven
• 3-phase power
LAND SIZE: 782sqm approx.
• Zoned to Norwood International High.
• Close to East Torrens Primary, Charles Campbell College, & St Josephs Primary.
• Minutes from several private schools including Rostrevor College, Pembroke, & St Ignatius College senior campus
• Uni SA Magill campus
• Firle, Newton, The Parade, Kensington & Magill Rd shopping, boutiques & eateries
• Daly Oval
• Close to Morialta Conservation zone & hills trails
• Penfolds Estate, The Tower Hotel
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Car spaces: 2