- Thursday 30 November at 12:00-12:30pm & Sunday 3 December at 11:00-11:30am
Elegant peaceful secure executive in exclusive position …
Situated on a peaceful street in the tranquil heart of one of Adelaide’s most exclusive suburbs, this elegant executive offers a spacious and secure easy-care lifestyle cocooned in light and warmth from the north.
The gracious frontage embraced by a garden brimming with fragrant roses presents a modern take on classical Georgian architecture, reflected in design elements that include architraves, bespoke cabinetry, paned sash windows and French doors gracing the interior that has been freshly painted and recarpeted.
A stylish lobby introduces a refined formal living room with pretty garden backdrops and French doors opening to a north facing central courtyard.
Privately situated, the primary suite gazes over the front garden towards the distant hills and includes built-in robes and an ensuite bathroom. Two further bedrooms positioned along a rear gallery are generous in size and share a family bathroom with bath.
Forming the central heart of the home is the provincial style kitchen and expansive casual living, beautifully designed to capture light and courtyard backdrops. French doors spill onto a terrace shaded by an automatic awning and framed by fruit and citrus trees for produce at your fingertips.
Of further note is the large laundry with extra space for storage and access to a drying yard.
A double garage with remote panel lift door positioned to the rear of the property is accessed by a long driveway lined by an avenue of prunus.
This is a particularly enchanting property that is the perfect option for downsizers, first homebuyers or those seeking a convenient city base.
• Newly painted and recarpeted throughout
• NBN connected
• Solar panels
• Double garage with remote panel lift door & storage
• Ducted R/C air conditioning
• Security door
• Pedestrian gate intercom
• St George appliances
• Fisher & Paykel dishwasher
• Electronic outdoor awning
• Primary bedroom ceiling fan
• Built-in robes
• Linen press
• Automatic irrigation
• Apricot, cumquat, orange & lemon trees
• Exclusive city-fringe location minutes from CBD, Parklands, Walkerville Terrace, cosmopolitan shopping & cafes
• Walk to Walkerville Oval & Linear Park
• Coveted zoning to Adelaide Botanic & Adelaide High Schools; Walkerville Primary School
• Walk to Wilderness School & St Andrews
• Close to PAC & St Peters College
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Car spaces: 2