- 06 Nov 2021 2:30pm to 3:15pm
Modern-day Victorian residence …
An exceptionally rare and unique opportunity is offered to the prestige market in this outstanding family estate.
Spanning some 2596sqm of secluded grounds across two titles, this modern-day Victorian residence comprises twelve main rooms over two stories, with a floodlit North-South tennis supergrass court, designer swimming pool and spa and landscaped gardens surrounding a picture-perfect winter creek with footbridge.
The long paved driveway leads over a gated bridge to secure side-by-side garaging for three cars. The garage has direct entry into the house, plus further ample parking space for additional cars.
The generous floor plan caters for modern family living, with thoughtful separation of casual and formal entertaining spaces. The ground level offers formal sitting and dining rooms, a large study and a huge billiard room/ home theatre. A well-equipped gourmet kitchen with walk-in pantry oversees the casual meals and family room, all overlooking the spectacular granite-lined outdoor entertaining area with heated swimming pool, spa, water feature and outdoor kitchen area.
The secluded master bedroom wing features a Holllywood dressing room and a designer ensuite bathroom with double shower, luxurious bath and its own private atrium.
A grand staircase from the arched entrance hall leads upstairs to a large landing and a balcony from where you can survey the expansive grounds. Three of the upstairs bedrooms include built-in-wardrobes and the fourth features its own large rooftop courtyard bathed in northerly sunlight. There is also a large luxury family bathroom with spa bath and separate w/c, plus ample linen storage and a laundry chute.
Other exceptional features include a superb wine cellar with lockable staircase access and quality racking, a security system, reverse-cycle ducted air-conditioning and underfloor heating in the main bathrooms.
Standout Features of the Home:
- Grand modern mansion of double brick construction on large grounds
- 2,596 square metres estate over two titles
- Five Double Bedrooms plus study and Guest suite
- Four bathrooms plus powder room
- Spectacular granite-lined outdoor entertaining area with pool, spa, water feature, outside shower, built-in BBQ, sink, dishwasher and fireplace.
- Grand billiard room to suit full-sized billiard table
- In-ground circular trampoline
- Floodlit supergrass North-South tennis court
- 7.5kw Solar panel array
- Huge storage options
- Attractive landscaping to the winter creek with gazebo
- Mature trees and plantings
Come and live the good life in this enviable family estate on the garden boulevard of Kent Street, in leafy Hawthorn.
Peter, Eloise and Glenn McMillan look forward to showing you through this spectacular property.
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 4
- Car spaces: 3