Leabrook Luxury …
Auction Location: On Site
This beautifully maintained home is located on leafy Stanley Street, one of Leabrook’s finest boulevards.
Built with a superior level of quality in 1999, the property features a grand entrance hall, flooded with natural light and opening to a formal living and dining room. This home will suit downsizers, investors and small families wanting to take advantage of the privileged location.
Accommodation is provided by three spacious bedrooms with built-in robes including a private and spacious master suite, complete with a luxurious ensuite and large walk-in robe.
To the rear of the home is a sunny informal meals and family room adjoining the gourmet kitchen.
The kitchen has copious storage and is fitted with quality appliances, a handy appliance cupboard and rich granite benchtops, perfect for those who love to cook and entertain.
Step outside and you’ll find a shady north-facing rear garden that is easy to maintain.
The garden with small lawned area is perfect for relaxing and enjoying the beautiful ambience of Leabrook, with only birds and the occasional sound of tennis being played on neighbouring tennis courts, a sign of the generous block sizes of the quality home estates that surround this lovely home.
Downstairs, you’ll find a double garage with an automatic roller door, providing secure parking for two vehicles. In addition, there’s a separate room that could be used as a workshop or wine cellar, offering versatile additional space for your needs.
Special Features to Enjoy:
- Impressive light filled entrance hall
- Large luxury ensuite with double vanity to master bedroom
- Two living rooms and two bathrooms
- North facing rear aspect
- Easy care landscaped gardens front, side and rear
- New carpet and soft furnishings throughout
- 4G Alarm system, back to base monitoring
- 8 KW total capacity solar array
- 10 KWH LG Lithium Storage Battery with outage backup to selected circuits
- Automated irrigation system to gardens with wifi connection for remote monitoring and control
- Easy drop-down ladder access to roof storage space
- Plantation shutters
- Block out curtains to main lounge for better movie watching experience
Come and live the good life in this privileged eastern suburbs location. Enjoy the easy access to the beautiful parks and nature walks of the Eastern suburbs and foothills. Choose from and abundance of quality private and public schools including Pembroke School, St Peters Girls, Marryatville and Loreto.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Car spaces: 2