- Sat 4 Dec 1:30pm-2:00pm
- Sun 5 Dec 10:30am-11:00am
Fresh and bright 1950s home …
Fresh and bright, this humble 1950’s house has undergone a complete transformation to create a stunning contemporary home boasting two living areas and four bedrooms with every box ticked for fantastic family living. Set on a large allotment of 929 square metres with a beautiful garden backdrop there is space to play, relax and entertain all year round.
Tastefully finished, the entry to the home tells the story. The interior reflects subtle touches from the mid-century era, original polished floorboards, decorative ceilings, and lovely finishes. Completed with all that we love from current times, enjoy a fresh white colour palette, heaps of light, generous storage, sparkling bathrooms and entertainer’s kitchen. To the front of the home the large lounge room is filled with light and allows space for separate entertaining with an option to open the doors to the terrace on balmy evenings.
The three bedrooms are substantial with the fourth boasting a lovely aspect, perfect for a study or home office. To the rear, the home presents with casual living and main bedroom suite with the whole space enjoying the northerly aspect maximised with full glass windows, louvres and fold-back doors to the outdoor entertaining. From the rear door, a short, covered walkway connecting house to the double garage which has potential for more entertaining area. The established garden is perfect for everyday appreciation as well as a place to dance, sing and play, hosting family occasions and functions on a grand scale.
With everything done all there is next may be to explore the opportunity for a spa or pool if desired, with appropriate approvals. The current owners have approached the renovation of the home with consideration, care, and attention to detail, all evident in the beautiful home they have created.
Finished with style, boasting timeless design detail, this home with edge is located so prestigiously. Enviably close to King William and Goodwood Roads within minutes of the city, don’t miss out on a thing. Sure to suit a range of situations, we can only guess who the lucky new owners will be. There is easy access to a choice of schools with public and private transport operating in the vicinity, also to work or universities in the City or at Flinders. Stroll to nearby shops, cafes, bars and restaurants or lovely local parks and simply enjoy an amazing lifestyle.
- original home double brick, wall insulation to extension
- timber flooring throughout
- 2 living areas, four bedrooms with one suitable for study/home office
- kitchen: 2pac finishes, stone benchtops, butler’s pantry. Bosch 90cm wide stove with electric oven, & 5 burner gas cooktop, exhaust & dishwasher. Generous storage, plumbed for fridge
- master suite: French doors, WIR, ensuite with generous cabinetry
- family bathroom: feature bathtub, rain shower
- guest powder room, large laundry with outside access
- northerly aspect to living areas, to extension commercial grade floor-to-ceiling windows & doors, concealed roller-blinds, fold-back doors between indoor/outdoor entertaining
- new plumbing & electrical throughout
- rainwater tank
- new RC ducted air conditioning, electric flame fire to lounge
- new roller doors & roof to side-by-side garage, covered access to interior
- walking distance to Cabra, public and private transport to schools and universities, train station within walking distance, short distance to shopping centre
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Car spaces: 2