Landmark Bluestone Villa with north facing rear over two titles on approximately 1393sqm.
A truly remarkable offering to market, set on a sprawling land holding in this premiere city fringe location, surrounded by high-end homes of equal beauty and architectural merit within this established tree-lined avenue.
The hand-crafted Bluestone walls of the original home, which was built in 1890 is framed with decorative finials and the original return verandah offers a glimpse of this gracious building’s history.
The home’s generous proportions, neutral palette, decorative architectural elements including high ceilings will provide the discerning buyer an opportunity to masterfully transform this home into a stunning family home.
Bring your imagination and architect to ensure you take advantage of the current floor plan and spacious grounds that surround the home. Reconfigure, extend or transform to create a family estate – the possibilities are limited only by your imagination. (Subject to necessary consents).
- Return verandah with intricate lace work, bluestone external walls, feature turret and rendered quoins
- Timber flooring, arched hallway, high ceilings, decorative marble fireplace, wine cellar and tessellated tile entrance
- Formal lounge and formal dining
- Large family room
- Flexible floor plan with 5/6 bedrooms plus study and self-contained flat
- 3 family bathrooms, one ensuite
- Land 30.48m x 45.72m – two titles 15.24m x 45.72m each
This offering is not about what stands on the site currently but what could be created for your family to enjoy for generations to come.
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 3
- Car spaces: 2