Stylish Family Home with Magical View
Set below Old Belair Road to create tranquil sanctuary is a two-level home recast to heights worthy of its game-changing view…
The one that faces north, changes in every room, zooms into the city and stretches across the valley. The one that makes this something very special, just seconds from Scotch College.
The official documents might read ‘Built 1962’, but this white and bright home – with a touch of Hamptons about it and a heated pool for good measure – is everything but an old home.
You can thank its long-term custodians who, with little expense spared, refreshed every square inch of a 4-bedroom home that saves arguably the best view for the upper level master bedroom and adjacent retreat.
If you can imagine laying in bed with nothing but the city – and its bright, shimmering lights – putting on a show, you can imagine every single evening.
The open-plan living zone below claims a vast view of it own, whether you’re inside or out and under the partnering alfresco entertainer’s terrace with down lighting and a ceiling fan.
With Ceasarstone benchtops, Smeg appliances, loads of storage and an expansive timber-topped island/breakfast bar, the kitchen ensures catering for a crowd is a stylish affair atop timber floors.
For all of its good looks, there are equal parts functionality and comfort across this ducted temperature controlled home with updated bathrooms, storage galore, double garage and gorgeous reticulated gardens.
The complete package? With a view like this, it’s so much more than that.
More to love:
- Ensuite and walk-in robe to master bedroom
- Remote entry to double garage
- Off-street parking for at least four cars
- Separate gym/retreat/storage room
- Solar heating to uniquely shaped (round) pool
- Beautifully presented established gardens
- Dishwasher, induction cooktop and large pantry
- Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling to both levels
- Alarm system
- Built-in robes to bedrooms 2 and 3
- Close by to walking trails along Randell Park Reserve
- Just a short drive from some of Adelaide’s most sought-after schools, including Scotch and Mercedes Colleges, Unley High School, Mitcham Girls School and more
- Moments from Mitcham Square and Wallis Cinema
CT / 5174/880
Council / City of Mitcham
Zoning / HN
Built / 1962
Land / 1398m2
Frontage / 30.48m
Council Rates / $2458.65pa
SA Water / $236.47pq
ES Levy / $199.05pa
Nearby Schools / Clapham P.S, Belair P.S, Mitcham P.S, Unley H.S, Mitcham Girls H.S, Urrbrae Agricultural H.S, Springbank Secondary College
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement may be inspected at any Harris Real Estate office for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Car spaces: 2