- Thursday 11 August 6:15pm - 6:45pm
Your Happy Ever After, On Hurtle..!
Introducing Eurimbla… A property of the highest calibre, uncompromising in style and quality, proudly paying compliments to its leafy tree lined location.
With a jaw dropping modern extension, there’s so much to love about this contemporary character masterpiece. From concept to completion, there’s been no spared effort or expense in transforming this beautiful bungalow into the dream family home.
Aesthetically this is a home which presents itself immaculately amongst some of Croydon’s most luxurious estates. This luxurious abode is immediately defined by a striking street presence featuring the quintessential picket fence encapsulating an array of charming heritage finishes and quality materials of yesteryear, where true craftsmanship and meticulous detailing came together in c.1930 to exude a timeless grace designed to stand the test of time.
Internally, this property is a sensation! A marriage of innovation and master-craftsmanship combined to create a masterpiece that is uniquely marvelous and of a show home ilk. The result is a stunning home which oozes the wow factor in the meticulous detailing, innovation and design flair. Solid brick extension, a master suite of your dreams, three more large bedrooms, a kitchen to die for, spacious open plan living, integration of the indoors and out with the edgy and unique outdoor entertaining area complete with studio/rumpus being the icing on this very special cake.
A dramatic, strong entrance is created through the exquisitely classic and desirable central hallway, providing the first glimpse of the elegant and indicative personality of the architectural ambition consistent throughout the home.
To the left, the grand master bedroom with feature double doorway entry is warmed by an Axon feature cladding backboard with wall-to-wall strip lighting setting the tones for a sense of snug luxury. This dreamy master suite has been finished with an extensive articulation and an array of bold, complementary finishes and jaw-dropping selections that flow through the sleeping area and continued through into the huge en-suite, walk-in-wardrobe and decked courtyard. This is a master bedroom like no other.
The remaining areas of the original part of the home plays host to the rest of the sleeping quarters. Made up of three more spacious bedrooms to be precise, or thanks to a well-designed and versatile floor-plan, the fourth bedroom could also be utilised as a formal lounge, or theatre room if so desired. Further to this, the main bathroom is centrally located and within easy reach of both the bedrooms and the living areas of the home.
As we delve deeper, we move into the extended part of this property. Budding chefs and cooks alike will enjoy this sumptuous designer kitchen with all the bells and whistles. Whipping up a storm for one or many is an easy and enjoyable task with the help of a 900mm induction cooktop and two high-tech ovens, masses of stone top bench space, and endless storage space plus handy bifold servery to the outdoor entertaining area.
Breathtaking sophistication is woven through the main living area, which is dominated by a sprawling open plan arrangement. The geometry of this space is formed by the abundance of natural light and the lofty ceiling height is something to behold. A garden facing wall of stacking glass captures the winter sun and the beautifully landscaped garden. This home has mastered the perfect connection to life outside.
Stepping outside, the rear garden is an entertainer’s dream. Alfresco/outdoor decked entertaining area, lush low maintenance gardens and sprawling freshly laid lawn area leading out to the rumpus room/studio where your mind can run wild – The most idyllic urban habitat which will become the go-to location for all your family and friends, who will all leave in awe of the magic which this home bestows.
State of the art fittings and fixtures with an emphasis on a design that perfectly reflects quality and modernistic functionality, complement a marriage of old-world charm and modern-day convenience. A true celebration and collaboration of exciting architecture and lifestyle, this light filled home ticks all the right boxes for both luxurious family living, and for those who just love to entertain in style.
This renovation and addition is the very essence of bespoke building excellence and is immediately showcased by its grandeur and street appeal, finesse detailing and is quite simply in a class of its own.
Footsteps to Rosetta Street boutiques, Croydon’s Queen Street café scene and just three short train stops to the CBD, this location affords an exciting city fringe lifestyle like no other.
Make no mistake, all the highly sought-after credentials are here… You will be waiting a very long time for a home of this calibre to hit the West Croydon market again!
Features to note:
- Axon feature V-groove clad back board to main bedroom with wall-to-wall strip lighting
- V-groove clad ceiling to the outdoor entertaining area
- Commercial grade bi-fold servery window/doors between kitchen and outdoor entertaining area
- Outdoor kitchen and Beefeater BBQ with mains gas supply and water
- Garden lighting display with various lights scattered throughout the front and rear
- Gas hot water
- Gas feature fire place
- Huge 12kw ducted reverse cycle air conditioning system
- Established gardens with veggie box
- Large rain water tank
- Merbau polished timber decking
- Southampton feature light fittings
- Ornate fireplace to main bedroom
- Double sink to kitchen
- Thick stone bench tops to kitchen with mass amounts of bench space
- Integrated Miele dishwasher
- Central hallway
- Fisher Paykel induction 900mm oversized cooktop
- Slide out bins to kitchen
- Soft close cabinetry
- Two differing types of harmoniously contrasting cabinetry to kitchen
- Timber oak flooring
- Sleek and trendy Escea designer gas fire to the open plan living area
- Floating media station with hidden data points
- Stacker doors open out to the decked outdoor entertaining/alfresco area
- LED lighting throughout
- Linear slot air-conditioning vents
- State of the art double Fisher & Paykel ovens with rotisserie and various other high tech functions
- Secret utility/appliance cupboards with clever pocket doors
- Oversized spacious laundry with lots of cupboard space and access to the outside
- Hanging clothes rod to the laundry area
- 3.3m ceilings to the extended part of the home, 3m ceilings to the original part of the home
- Frameless shower screens
- Vertical heated towel rails to en-suite and main bathroom
- Automated sensor lighting to both bathrooms (warm light)
- Brushed nickel designer tap wear
- Temperature controlled underfloor heating to both bathrooms
- Floor-to-ceiling feature tiles
- Free standing bathtub
- Victorian cove cornice
- Seamless integration of all the second fix finish features throughout the home
- Built-in-robes to all bedrooms
- Built-in-study nook to bedroom 3
- Clipsal iconic light switches and plug sockets throughout
- Fully re-wired electrical, and new plumbing
- Solid Meranti doors throughout
- Original leadlight windows to the façade
- Double doors to main bedroom
- Plantation shutters
- Feature Fessure cladding to the outdoor entertaining area
- Floor-to-ceiling walk in robe
- Recess to en-suite and bathroom with strip lighting
- Tessellated tiled porch
- Sandstone facade
- Quintessential picket fence
- An impressively perfect integration of the indoors and out
- A true celebration and collaboration of exciting architecture and lifestyle
- An array of storage throughout
- Freestanding versatile rumpus room/study/teenage retreat
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Car spaces: 3