Setting new benchmarks in contemporary living …
On rare occasions, conscientious design, masterful planning and impressive construction standards come together with powerful synchronicity in a home. That’s exactly what we have here at 6C Hackett Terrace – an eye-catching, contemporary masterpiece by the inimitable suburban builders Nobel Built.
The seamlessly flowing floorplan resonates with a high design ethic, effortlessly incorporating four bedrooms, two bathrooms and sprawling open-plan living. Proudly sitting in one of Adelaide’s most prestigious suburbs, this is an area prized for its exceptional school zones and easy access to everything you need.
Combine that with these luxurious features and you have a breathtaking, unmissable opportunity:
– A double lock-up garage with remote panel lift door and internal access to the home.
– Expansive, open-plan design to the kitchen, living and dining areas. Unified by timber floors and a chic, minimal aesthetic, this is a well-lit space for entertainment, relaxation and enjoyment.
– The modern, gourmet kitchen is spacious and stylish, offering a 900mm SMEG gas cooktop, an oven, a rangehood, dishwasher, waterfall-edge island benchtop and ample cabinetry.
– Sliding glass doors lead out to the alfresco dining area and the private, low-maintenance, paved courtyard.
– There are four bedrooms, three with built-ins. The master has an impressive ensuite bathroom, shower, double vanity, and toilet. It also has a large walk-in-robe.
– The main bathroom has a separate shower, bath, and double vanity.
– The internal laundry is a very useful touch, coming with additional storage room.
– The Daikin ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning has Ezone control.
– Double glazed windows and aluminium frame doors add to the comfort and security.
Just moments from Norwood Parade and Burnside Village, you have a host of amenities, shops, restaurants and cafes on your doorstep. Families will love that you’re zoned for Maryatville Primary School, as well as Maryatville High School, ranked in the Top 3 of public schools. Pembroke School, Loreto College and St Peter’s Girls’ School are also nearby.
If you want to live in a prominent suburb in a luxury home, surrounded by million-dollar properties, this is a strong choice for you! Get in touch today for more information.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Car spaces: 2