Sophisticated Sandstone Showpiece with Award Winning Pool …
Auction Location: Sunday 2nd of July at 11:30am On Site.
Completed in 2022, a spectacular architectural renovation and extension by Outset Design has transported this sandstone fronted bay windowed villa into the 21st century. Situated in one of Adelaide’s most highly prized eastern suburbs, its spacious and versatile floorplan is a masterclass of contemporary design. Luxurious interiors connect to outdoor spaces to form a home of effortless comfort, warmth and sophistication.
From the aggregate driveway, steppers guide one past a lawn punctuated by modern plantings of clipped hedging and box balls towards the traditional tessellated tiled veranda and front door.
A hallway featuring Baltic boards and lofty ceilings introduces the sumptuous primary suite that spans the front of the home and overlooks the dappled front garden.
The clever use of built-in robes creates a virtual dressing room with feature Foscarini Spokes 2 pendant light and soft sheer curtains. The lavish ensuite is enhanced by underfloor heating, mood lighting and a recessed skylight high above the shower.
Stretching towards open plan living, the hallway brushes past two spacious bedrooms, a study or fourth bedroom and stunning family bathroom clad in terrazzo tiles with freestanding bath, sheer curtains and gun metal tapware.
Beyond a decorative arch and steel framed door, a full-length window blurs the line between indoors and outdoors, flooding light into the transitional axis between the home’s original footprint and state of the art pavilion style extension.
Chevron oak floors glide into open plan living with a glamorous powder room and large laundry concealed behind secret doors. A glass fronted wine room showcases the wine expert’s collection.
The designer kitchen with walk-in pantry introduces monumental open plan living with feature gas fire and a wall of double-glazed glass.
Custom designed with the family entertainer in mind, the kitchen is the latest in contemporary conceptual design, incorporating top of the range Siemens appliances, black joinery with Dekton splashback, and a stunning Super White Dolomite topped island bench with table style extension.
Sliders seamlessly connect the indoors to the floating dining pavilion with Blackbutt eaves, integrated BBQ and skylight drenching a delicate Japanese maple with sunshine. Capturing northerly light it intersects the back lawn with bench seat, and the glass fenced heated pool.
The swimming pool is the literally the trophy piece, having been named Best Small Pool in Australia 2022 by SPASA. Its wow-factor design includes grey tiles, honed coping and surrounds, and Blackbutt timber pool equipment room all edged by curated architectural plantings.
Features you’ll love:
- Architectural renovation & extension by Outset Design completed 2022
- Winner SPASA best small pool in Australia 2022
- Landscape design and construction by Greenwell Landscapes
- Fully tiled Mineral Salt pool with solar panel heating
- Remote gate entry
- Double carport + driveway parking
- Ducted R/C air conditioning
- 6kw solar panels
- Lopi gas fire
- Underfloor heated bathrooms
- Chevron oak floors
- Fully integrated Siemens fridge/freezer
- Siemens oven, microwave/steam combi oven, induction cooktop & integrated dishwasher
- Super White Dolomite kitchen countertop
- Dekton splashback
- 300 (approx.) wine bottle display room
- Double glazed windows
- Integrated ironing board
- Laundry hanging rail
- Outdoor dining with integrated BBQ
- Garden shed
- Automatic irrigation
- 3 Phase socket ready for electric vehicle charging
- Sought after eastern city fringe
- 4km to Victoria Square
- Walk to Victoria Park, Dulwich shops & local cafes
- Zoned for Rose Park Primary & Marryatville High School
- Central to numerous colleges including Loreto, Pembroke, Prince Alfred College, St Ignatius Junior School
- Minutes from popular shopping including Burnside Village, Norwood Parade & Dulwich Village shops
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Car spaces: 2