Luxury villa in botanical garden setting …
Ring Tim Thredgold 0418 817 407 for Wednesday afternoon inspection.
Be captivated, set in private botanical grounds of 848 sqm in prestigious Unley Park, this grand 1915 return verandah villa with generous proportions, gorgeous character features, luxurious living and north facing rear has been recently renovated and updated, presenting a great offering.
Situated on tree-lined Northgate Street, one of South Australia’s most exclusive streets along with other prominent properties. An attractive façade introduces a classic, light and bright interior, with gorgeous character features including arched entrances, soaring high ceilings, polished floorboards, cornices, ceiling roses, feature leadlight, large rooms with floor-length windows and open fireplaces. A refined central formal lounge featuring the original marble fireplace. Cleverly designed, optimising the L-shaped floorplan creating the perfect north-facing orientation with the original home and the extension wrapping around the garden. A sun-drenched open plan family living domain incorporates a luxurious kitchen with stylish curved Italian marble island bench and timeless white cabinetry. The free flowing space represents the height of indulgence and invites immediate serenity. Leading to the outside through French doors surrounded by lush greenery, extending the delightful entertaining, recreation and retreat opportunities.
Superbly positioned within walking distance to Walford, cosmopolitan King William Road and Unley Road Shopping Precincts.
- 3-4 bedrooms
- Sparkling ensuite with double vanity, marble top
- New kitchen with Italian Arabescato marble benchtops and splashbacks, American oak island, 911mm Ilve Majestic freestanding gas cooktop and oven and Bosch dishwasher
- European laundry
- Cellar with shelving
- 4.75kw solar
- Auto driveway gate
- Ducted RC airconditioning throughout, gas fireplace to lounge, under floor heating to living and study
- Landscaped and established garden with automatic watering system
- Rainwater tank
- Access and space to add in a pool (STCC)
- Zoned for Westbourne Park Primary and Unley High School. Walking distance to Walford
- CT 6151/7
- Zoning: Established Neighbourhood
- Council: City of Unley
- Council Rate: $ pa
- Water Rate (Supply + Sewer): $392.2 pq
- ES Levy: $337.35 pa
- Built 1915
- Land Size 848 SQM
- Council Rates $3911.30pa approx
- ES Levy $337.35 pa
- Water Rates $392.20 pq approx.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Car spaces: 2