Character charm in bohemian West Croydon …
A rare and exciting opportunity to purchase this move-in ready, three-bedroom, character home that is admired and loved by all. Contributing to the heritage streetscape of West Croydon, with its beautiful sandstone symmetrical façade perched on a prime corner block allotment, this c.1910 home has hit the market and is not expected to stick around.
Highlighting the versatile floor plan, its sophisticated interiors, and provisions for minor renovations or potential extension brings to life a contemporary charm, with all the original and highly sought after credentials such as soaring high ceilings, polished solid timber floorboards and heritage style fireplaces.
Designed to impress, this estate offers a centralised living area and a kitchen with near new appliances that encompasses functionality and style, all in one. Gas cooking, integrated dishwasher, dual sink with filter tap, soft closing cupboards, stone bench tops and ample bench space are all bound to get the budding chef of the household excited. Cook for one or many with ample space in the adjacent formal dining room to host your guests. Open up the double doors from here and overlook the lush rear yard while you enjoy a meal, or dine your guests closer to the outdoor oasis with the yard equipped with an undercover alfresco.
Transform the detached insulated studio/workshop into a games room, rumpus room or teenage retreat to suit any member of the household, and store up to four cars along the driveway and carport, all secured behind lockable iron gates. There is so much to love about this brilliant home.
On a delightful tree-lined street, find yourself only a short stroll from the much talked about Queen Street Café scene, three short stops to the Adelaide CBD via the nearby West Croydon Train Station, close to local schools, trams, parks and major shopping precincts. Get in quick before you miss out on an exceptional opportunity for the astute buyer to secure a convenient, and sophisticated family home, now being offered to the market for the next chapter in its long and proud life.
Features to note:
- Beautiful sandstone symmetrical cottage on corner block allotment
- Secure steel and bricked fencing to the front
- Soaring high ceilings, floorboards, heritage fireplaces
- Rainwater tank (5,400L) plumbed to bathroom
- Outdoor entertaining alfresco
- Huge rear yard with lush gardens
- Detached, insulated studio/workshop, rumpus room or teenage retreat
- Carpeted bedrooms
- Ceiling fans to most rooms
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioner
- Built in robes to two bedrooms
- Near new kitchen appliances
- Stone bench tops to kitchen and bathroom
- Gas cook top
- Soft close cupboards to kitchen
- Dual sink with filter tap
- Formal dining room with double doors leading to backyard
- Lengthy undercover carport
- Lockable front gate
- Electric shutters to some windows
Method of Sale:
- Best Offer By 7:00pm, Monday 3rd April 2023
- Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, TOOP+TOOP makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
For more information:
- Feel free to contact Thomas Crawford of TOOP+TOOP Real Estate anytime on 0448 888 816.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Car spaces: 4