Light and luxurious with exciting design …
Architecturally designed to shine with distinction, this prestigious Torrens Title property on a landscaped 363sqm allotment is a spacious haven for high quality, low-maintenance living.
Executive living sees abundant light, love and laughter amidst a lock-up-and-leave home of considerable substance – expertly crafted to blend sublime style with naturally warm and welcoming home comforts.
The C2011 design encompasses three large bedrooms on the upper level, a ground floor home office, sensational indoor/outdoor open plan living and an impressively efficient kitchen to inspire and excite home entertainers.
The high spec appointments throughout accompany extensive built-in storage, big, beautiful, and luxuriously appointed bathrooms showcasing Caesarstone waterfall benchtops, bedroom balconies and a colour palette that is both fresh and cosy.
- Generous open plan living flowing into the outdoor entertaining area
- Outdoor living includes a built-in gas BBQ, an electronically-controlled, rain-sensored Vergola, tiled flooring and outdoor blind
- Premium kitchen with pantry, Caesarstone waterfall bench and breakfast bar, dishwasher, gas cooktop, rangehood (microwave and fridge included in sale)
- Generous upstairs lounge or parent’s retreat
- Home office with shelving and storage cabinets included
- Master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe (cube storage included)
- Big 2nd and 3rd bedrooms with built-ins and balconies
- Ground floor and upstairs storage plus wall-to-wall laundry cupboards
- Laundry includes the Series 6 Bosch front loader, Fisher & Paykel dryer and built-in ironing board
- Porcelain floor tiles and plush carpets
- Ducted heating and cooling
- LED lighting
- Plantation shutters
- Alarm system
- Automated garden irrigation
This peaceful, handy-to-everything, family-friendly location offers an easy CBD commute and a five minute walk to the beautiful beachfront. Lifestyle activities include the River Torrens Linear Park trails, local shops and cafés, public transport, schools – a stone’s throw from West Beach Primary School – medical facilities and local reserves.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Car spaces: 2