Luxurious Custom Designed Executive Entertainer
Offering an elite level of opulence and style that flows effortlessly across a delightful contemporary layout, custom designed by the current owners in cooperation with leading Adelaide architect, Alberto D’Andrea, this luxurious, one off executive residence offers a refined and opulent lifestyle, ideal for the modern executive family with growing children.
The home boasts 4 bedrooms, open plan living, upstairs activities room, theatre room and study along with a refined alfresco entertaining portico and double garaging. Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning will ensure your year-round comfort while a 5 kW solar system provides low-cost energy.
Enjoy the contemporary luxury of a large open plan family/dining room, where a wall of windows provides a seamless integration between alfresco living and the adjacent in-ground swimming pool. Let the kids laugh and play in this spectacular outdoor space while you relax in casual comfort.
A stunning modern kitchen overlooks the dining room, providing elite facilities including 2pac cabinetry, large walk-in pantry, waterfall granite island bench, modern Miele appliances, coffee machine, integrated dishwasher & wine fridge.
Bi-fold doors open to seamlessly integrate a massive alfresco portico with built-in ceiling fans, barbecue, range hood, drinks fridge and sink. Automated Zip Track blinds will ensure a comfortable year-round environment.
When it’s time to chill out, pick out your favourite movie and relax in the designated home theatre, complete with overhead projector, fixed and rolldown screens, surround sound speakers and raised chair platform.
All 4 bedrooms are of generous double proportion, featuring quality built-in robes. The master bedroom suite offers resort style luxury with generous ‘his and her’ built-in robes and a luxurious ensuite bathroom. A spacious activities room provides the perfect spot for the kids to entertain themselves.
A double garage with auto panel lift door, rear roller door, storage cupboards and direct interior access offers valuable secure vehicle accommodation, all set behind a secure sliding gate and audio visual doorbell to the street.
A one-off designed, elite, luxurious and well-appointed home, perfect for the refined executive family.
- Four-bedroom executive home, custom designed and constructed
- Open plan family/dining with luxury kitchen overlooking
- Bifold doors from family/dining to large alfresco portico
- Wall of windows from family/dining overlooking inground concrete swimming pool
- Heated swimming pool with automatic pool cover reel, spa jets and water feature
- Fully appointed theatre room with roll down and static screen, overhead projector and speakers
- Designated study adjacent the entrance hall
- Upstairs activities room with built-in cupboards
- 4 spacious bedrooms, all of double proportion
- Master bedroom features resort style amenities with ‘his and her’built-in robes plus a luxurious ensuite bathroom
- Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 with built-in robes & plantation shutters
- Clever three-way main bathroom with oval bath and open vanity
- Bright, open plan entrance hall with ceiling rising to 5.8 m
- Ground floor bathroom/powder room with open designer vanity
- Double garage with auto panel lift door, storage cupboards and rear roller door
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout
- 5 kW solar system with inverter
- Automatic sliding gate to the street
- Audio/visual doorbell to the street
Delightfully located in a peaceful tree-lined street and close to local reserves, shopping and public transport. Kensington Gardens Reserve is a short stroll away, as is Newlands West Reserve and the Burnside Tennis Club. Quality grocery shopping can be found at Erindale or Marryatville Supermarkets, with world-class designer goods available at Burnside Village.
For those with younger children, the zoned primary school is Burnside Primary School and the older kids will be happy at the zoned secondary schools, Norwood Morialta Middle & Senior Campuses. Quality private education is available at St Peters Girls, Pembroke School, Loreto College, Seymour College & Rostrevor College
Zoning information is obtained from www.education.sa.gov.auPurchasers are responsible for ensuring by independent verification its accuracy, currency or completeness.
Vendors Statement: The vendor’s statement may be inspected at 249 Greenhill Road, Dulwich for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.
Ray White Norwood are taking preventive measures for the health and safety of its clients and buyers entering any one of our properties. Please note that social distancing will be required at this open inspection.
Council | Burnside
Zone | SN – Suburban Neighbourhood\\
Land | 705sqm(Approx.)
House | 442sqm(Approx.)
Built | 2012
Council Rates | $2,650 pa
Water | $T310.19 pq
ESL | $662.85 pq
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Car spaces: 2